Sunday, 30 September 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

Happy birthday to me, happy birhtday to me, happy birthday to meeeeeeeee, happy birthday to me!!!!!LOL
Incase you didnt guess today is my birthday. I've had a good day. In the way of pressies I got some money, bath stuff and I asked for vouchers for GetKnitted.com but they havnt arrived yet. Sam says there is a parcel on its way to me, plus one from little Sis in Canada, plus I ordered 2 knitting books with my money so I'm awaiting Mr Postie with excitement this week!!!
tonight we went out for an Indian meal which was lovely. Earleir in the day hubby and I took Sam back to Uni. He's been home for 4 days. it was lovely having him home amndmade the Jewish hols seem like a proper family time.
Rachel made me a bonkers card with a picture of me and Bono on the front (in my dreams!!!) The verses and silly phrases she put inside were hilarious. she definitely cheered me up!!!

Knitting
I'm spending too much time on Ravellry to actually Knit!!! Though I'm on the way to finishing my v neck top. About time I finished something. I'm good at casting on!!!!

FM

I went with hubby and Rach to a shopping centre the other day. I managed to walk into Boots, up 2 isles and then Just about into George and had to turn back and go to the car. I've definitely deteriorated since this last flare up. More hard work is ahead to try and get me back up to reasonable level. But this hasnt happened since 2006! I've just gone down hill since Aug '06.
Today I woke up and felt quite down for a while. Its my b/day and yet it was the same old thing. I woke up stiff and in pain. Hubby had to go and get my cereal so I could take my pain killers as he always does every morning. But then Rachel came in with the mad card and made me laugh so I cheered up again!
I went with to Leeds, via Ikea. my disabled parking badge is coming in handy. we had to hire a wheelchair to go round. Tommorrow there is a lady coming to assess me for my own wheelchair. I want a top of the pange-Porche type model!!!!!

GL On the GL front I'm not bothering at the mo. I'm just trying (jewish hols excepted) to try and eat sensibly. Tonight I had a poppadum and then a veg Dansack so it was veg with lentils, no rice, no chips, a tiny bit of Naan.

2 comments:

fleegle said...

Glad you are enjoying my blog! Just got my Ravelry invite a few days ago also. See you there~

Nora said...

Happy [belated] birthday from Sydney, Australia. x

I'm having a read through your blog today. My brother suffers from MS so your posts are bringing it all back for me - wheelcahirs, assessments, feelings and thoughts...

Nora