Ah well, as they say 'the best laid plans etc etc!!
Dyeing Front
I have some of the Stellar sock yarns to upload. I must do it. they've beeen sat there for ages now. This will not make me any money!!
Fibro Front
I was doing very well. I had Reiki last week and I felt much more energised. I dunno if it was the Reiki, the Paleo or what, but \i felt good.
saturday we had 2 parties-typical. invites are like buses. you get non for ages then 2 on the same day! I rested all day Sat in the lovely sunshine. Then at 5pm we went to the first- a 40th Bar-b-q. heavens it was boring!! Thankfully by 7pm I was uncomfortable-genuinely-so we left! It was like watching paint dry. Then I had an hours rest and we went next door to our neighbours 50th. That was so much more fun! We stayed till 11.30pm. by which time I was dropping. but Sunday I was o.k. I sat in the sun again and suddenly at 5pm..wham! My energy just went and I had to lie down. I felt as though someone had put a match to my back and legs. They were on fire. I had a dreadful nights sleep and woke up stiff, in pain and exhausted Monday morning. I still went swimming though and then home to bed. yesterday I felt a bit better so I went out for lunch with a friend, but again by 3ish my energy just went. I couldnt go to bed as I had things to do but I was asleep by 8pm. I missed my book club. Its so annoying. I'm totally clapped out today so its a PJ day and rest on the bed.
Paleo
Continues to go well. I ate paleo foods at the parties, no desserts.I was very good. I did nibble some crisps though and had 2 pimms which may have had sugary lemonade-but I'll live!!
The Paleo book I'm reading- Robb Wolfs The Paleo solution is excellent. I would recommend it to every single human in the western world. When you read what sugar, grains, gluten, dairy etc are doing to our bodies it makes you think.
The nice thing was that at the party I hadnt seen my neighbours mum and sister for a long while. They didnt recognise me at first coz I'm 2 and 1/2 stone thinner(thats 35 lb for you yanks!). Its was sooo nice receiving all their compliments. anyway paleo so far this week;
Monday
Breakfast- eggs,mushrooms, tomatos,
lunch-sardines in tom sauce with salad
tea; grilled chicken back coated in tikka paste andcoconut milk-cherries and dark choc
exercise- 10 lengths of baby pool
Tuesday-
B- smoothie made with 1/2 avocado, fruits of forrest and fresh strawberries, coconut milk
l- out- mixed seafood salad
snack- cherries, apple, nectarine, dark choc-had a sweet craving for some reason
t- fresh salmon, cauli and broccoli-more cheries and a square of dark choc
exercise -Nil
Wed
B- same smoothie as tues
l- fry up using Ghee-eggs, toms, mushies and turkey rashers-piece of dark choc
D-
Exercise Nil.I'm too exhausted. Not good really. I may try some wall push ups later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
WOW Cinders....I'm so inspired by you new found diet and lifestyle....I've been checking your blog regularly hoping you would surface again, and I'm sooooo glad you are back and doing so well. I'm going to check into the books you mention. I've been considering cutting out gluten from my diet for awhile now, and what you are doing, while it sounds challenging, it sounds really healthy! Thanks so much for sharing your journey with those of us that follow your blog.
glad you are back.....hobbz
Post a Comment