Saturday, 25 June 2011

good and bad

Well firstly the bad stuff,
Its been 12 months today since my Mum passed away. I had a good cry at 2.40pm and then I felt better. She was in the hospice for 12 days before she died and I've been re-living the last 12 days minute by minute.

The Good;
Sam got a 2;1 degree so we're very proud of him. And for the first time in 15 years I'm below 10stone!!! Seeing 9.13 on the scales is amazing!! Go Primal Blueprint!!!

Last night I watched U2 live form Glastonbury. It was AWSOME!!!!! The best set list I've heard for ages.

Food today;

Breakfast- I got up late and felt sick so just had an apricot and a sharon fruit

Lunch- small amount of duck and roast chicken with last nights orange sauce and a few roast veggies from last night

afternoon snack- fruit smoothies made with avocado/cocnut milk/ and mix of blueberries/strawberries/raspberries and frozen cherries.

Tea- Mushroom Ommellete, apple

Fibro- Pain- is quite high in my legs- about 7
fatigue- 6

exercise- non today

Yarn I've dyed more Stellar yarn which is proving very popular.

1 comment:

Helen said...

Those twelve days will be with you every year. With me, it's 12 February to 8 March, although actually nowadays the 8th of March comes as a relief. And I don't mind, because it's a chance to remember her, as if I ever didn't, and buy her flowers, which I do all the time anyway, especially yellow tulips. I hope you have somebody else who remembers the date and will share it with you.

I'm very impressed with the weight loss :)