Thursday, 7 July 2011

Yahoo!!! Another lb bits the dust!

PAleo

yay! I've lost another pound! Down to 9st 12 (138lb). I'm so thrilled and excited. I thought I might not have lost this week, but it just shows you.

Todays menu
B- blueberry smoothie made with coconut milk.

L- out- seafood salad

Snack- Cherries

D- last night left over bolognese made into beanless chilli with salad.
2 squares dark choc.

exercise- nothing formal but I've been out shopping all afternoon, on and off scooter and walking round narrow isles.

Hubbies Birthday
Yup Mr Cinders is 52 today! I bought him 2 shirts as he needs clothes and is fairly usless where fashion is concerned! Josh bought him some aftershave, I took him out for lunch. then he spent 2 1/2 hours with me whizzing round Bury which didnt exactly please him D

Fibro
I slept fairly well and lay in. I was tired and a bit sore when I got up but not too bad. After lunch I felt tired and my legs ached but I so wanted to go clothes shopping. I sacrificed my pain and exhaustion for some retail therapy!!! But it was worth it- I've been buying size 12 tops (U.S 8)! I cant beleive it. I got more and more weary as we went on and I did over do it. I will pay tommorow. My back and legs are burning and aching and I'm shattered. Tonight I'd put the pain at 8 and fatigue at 8. ah well. havnt told hubby though. He'll shout at me!! but the elation at buying small clothes in a normal store instead of the oversize stores is over riding my fibro!

No comments: