I'm starting to feel very fed up. It stemed from last week when the kids were on half term. Rachels fine. She organises herself. But Josh is a different story. He doesnt seem to have any friends yet from school. By Friday he was climbing the walls, really fed up. His feet were hanging out of his trainers. he wanted me to take him to Bury to buy new trainers. I couldnt. I'd need the wheelchair to get around. he wanted to push it but I couldnt risk letting him push me round the shops on his own with no adult supervision. So we stayed in both fed up. I felt very upset .
On Saturday we did the required shopping. But I was totally reliant on Norman to push me round. its absolutely hatefull being in awheelchair. People kept barging into me as they werent looking where they were going. Norman and Josh were upstairs in one shop, I was sat outside as I couldnt get up the stairs. I could've been doing my own little bits while they were in there. But as I was stuck in that bleeding wheelchair I had to wait for them to come down. I really want a scooter but Hubby is really opposed to it for some reason. it'd give me a bit more autonomy. I know they're expensive, but I'm worried about becoming depressed again as I can feel my mood slipping.
my own Wheelchair arrived today which I'm obviously not too happy about. I mean I'm happy I got one free on the NHs, but its just the concept of it.
Knitting
I've sewn this vest up and arrrghhh! its too big. its absolutely huge! so now I dont know what I'm going to do with it. I'm wondering if it'll shrink ina hot washs or whether I can sew larger seams and cut out the extra . But it may unravel that way!
Nothing seems to be going right at the minute. every time I knit something for me its a disaster. Think I'll stick to socks and scarves!!
Diet
On the dietary front I'm not GLing any more. I just couldnt get my head around it at the minute. I'm too reliant on others to cook for me and cant be bothered cooking myself. I've just no motivation. I hate my size so I've asked hubby and Rachel to cook some helthy meals for me . Rachel mis very enthusiastic about it and is planning to make me some soups and casseroles. I've had my Gillian McKeith book out again. I find her very extreme but I'm going to use some of her principles and see if it gets any weight off. also I have to think about my cholesterol and shape. I'm apple shaped, my BMI is over 30 and I have High BP and high cholesterol and a family history of heart disease so If that doesnt make me shift nothing ever will. I dont want to drop dead from a heart attack in 15/20 years time. so its back to basics and fruit and veg.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Sorry to hear you're having such a crappy time Ruth.
:(
Keep your chin up.
x
Sorry to hear you're having such a rotten time, Ruth. Sending hugs.
Thank you guys for your comments and support
Post a Comment