Had an assessment at the pain clinic at the hospital this morning. Saw a lovely consultant who talked about the FM and recognised it was REAL and I was in Real pain. NOT imagined!! I'm going to start on a morphine patch to see if that will help the pain. The prospect sounds quite scary,but if it helps then good
Knitting
On the knitting front I've abandoned the next sock so mr lace sock (I know he's a he!! dont ask, I just know!!) is with out a mate. I'll knit her soon. I need to do something different. I've picked up the lace blouse from Beads Buttons and Lace again I only have the left front to do then sew up and knit the collar. Dear Josh spilt some smoothie in my knitting bag ages ago-Thanks!_ I didnt realise just how extensive the damage was until I went to get the lace blouse pieces out. They were glued together with liquidised banana and strawbery!!!
So I think they will be being washed very soon!
I did 2 swatches for a lovely wool/alpaca yarn I got from Jojoland but wont bore you with the pictures.
We've managed to go out for a Chinese meal last night. we took Rachel with us but she's great company and lovely to be out with. josh was out at a party thankfully. Today the kids have a late half term. Just today and tommorrow. So roll on Wednesday!!! i'm a real earth mother arnt I? Not. Mind you Josh has a friend round today and one tommorrow so at least he's occupied but I've missed hydrotherapy today and will miss art tommorrow. ah well.
I've been tying to GL again and loose some weight. I lost 4lb in 2 weeks but seemed to have slowed down again. Must get back into it properly.



2 comments:
We use pain patches a lot with my residents at work. We currently have 6-7 residents using them with great success. Just be prepared to be sleepy for the first few days and they take 12 hours to get fully into your system.
Woo hoo! Great news to hear that your consultant believes. I hope you get a good result with the patches.
Post a Comment