I dragged myself, complete with migraine, to the Doctors on Tuesday to get my prescription for the pain patches. My dad went to the Chemists with prescription. Great I thought, I can start the pain releif today ! When dad eventually re-appeared from the chemists nearly an hour later, the doc had given the wrong instructions on the prescription so I couldnt get the patches! how annoying. Apparently he was issuing anew prescription and they would pick it up and I'd have them Wednesday.
Wednesday arrived, I tried phoning the chemists. I kept getting the fax machine. I was tearing my hair out! My neighbour took me up to the chemists on our way to swimming. I asked why they'd only given the fax number on the tablet labels! they didnt have the prescription but would get it Thursday and deliver. Grrrrrr! Thursday came. By 5pm no medication delivered. I phoned, The delivery lady was on her way. 5.45, no pain releif. I phoned again! They hadnt picked the prescriptiton up yet as the'd been waiting for the doctor to confirm he'd isued it!!!! I was getting crosser and crosser! So apparently Today I should get the pain patches, Finally. I'll go beserk if I dont.
its so frustrating. If I could drive I could go and pick the prescription up myself and get the patches, but I'm stuck. Gosh its infuriating.!
Think I need to go and do some more knitting and calm down!!!LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Well Hell!! Hope you get it today -
I hope you've got it all sorted out now and feeling the benefit of the patches
I really hope you have had your patches as well as a good dose of an anti sickness too! Fingers crossed they will at least take some of the pain away. I find with my bupranorphine that it is great for every day pain but as soon as I relapse it doesn't do that much(as at the mo).
Take lots of care and wrap up warm.
Love n hugs
Mel x
Post a Comment