Gosh didnt realise its been a month since my last post. Deosnt time fly when you're charging around hospitals and being exhausted! I finished being cooked 3 weeks ago and suffered a very swollen,sore boob.I looked like half a Jordan!! Ones nipple was excrutiatingly sensitive and sore. I was in the bath one daya when DD came in. She took one look at it all and said 'good god! Thats not normal!!' quite! then I got the sore chapped itchy skin as you get a kind of sunburn. I'm mostly recovered now apart from the 'itchytittyitis'!! as its known. But I'm now suffering from the fatigue which I was warned that I would get. As I didnt exactly start with a full battery I'm totally floored. I've been in bed alot and am really frustrated. Its made worse because my Mum is having chemo again and is ill.I really need to be able to look after her as my dad,bless him, is useless. he has Altzheimers and needs more and more care. he's not ga,ga, but he needs prompting as to has he taken his meds, geting a shower and he needs feeding.
actually its surprising that I can still laugh and smile with all the stress around me.
Luckily for me at least they cancelled Mums chemo this week as she's too ill to have it.This means I can go with the flow of the wipe out exhaustion and not worry too much. gawd I wish my sister lived here instead of Canada then she'd be able to help.
Knitting
yes its coming along slowly. I have actually finnished something !! ta,da!!! I've finished my february ladies sweater. I will photograph it at some point. I'm working slowly on some Peppermint Twist socks. I get very bored with them very easily. Dunno why.I think its the exhaustion Tbh. My brain isnt working properly its too fugged.
anyway nuff moaning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
big hugs. sounds like the sky is falling in on you at the moment. x x
Take care, you. Sounds like a lot if happening.
Overseas Pharmacies are listed as foreign online pharmacies that help provide good products and excellent medicines at an affordable price and warranty products, we can find different pharmacies online and findrxonline, findyourdrug, pharmaspider, chronic-anxiety, cheaponmeds, etc. These are some of the most secure, reliable, and where its necessity is a registered trademark.
Glad you are back on the blog, I sure missed you. My PC was broke just had it fixed so now I can chat wiv u. Cool, you finished something that's one more than me. Its an ill wind, maybe the boob will get better, hope you heal up quick. You are in my thoughts and daily prayers. Rock on Ruth you can do it.
Hiya
Hope you're ok.
Fiona
Post a Comment