Saturday, 7 February 2009

Thank you for your support

Just a quicky to say thankyou to all of you who left messages for me on Tuesday. I was very touched and it really helped to know that people are reading my blog and care.
I'm sorry I havnt replied to all your messages on your blogs individually as I'm really not well with the blasted fibro at the mo.

BUT I'm please to say I am feeling better mentally. On Wednesday I went for relaxation, meditation and a massage which really helped.

Other than that I've been in bed alot this week exhausted and in pain and am back on the tramdol on top of the Morphine!! So I wont be barmitzvah clothes shopping today, I'm staying in my PJ's and resting. No Dyeing either, though I do have some skeins to re-skein and put on Etsy, but I think they will have to wait.
My arms and hands are hurting and feel weak like my legs so I'm finding it difficult to knit, boohoo!! But I'm soldering on

Thanks once again . you are true online cyber friends xxxxxx

8 comments:

YarnSnob said...

Hope you're feeling better. I hadn't realised that you had been unwell :( Sorry, I've had my nose stuck in knitting. Hope you're feeling better soon HUGS

Adee aka kiwigirl42 said...

(((hugs)))

Aunt Kathy said...

Well the mental wellness is half the battle right? I hope the physical part falls in line quickly now too.

Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself. Resting and relaxing are good! Hope the pain eases a bit soon.

Fiona Reynolds said...

Sorry I hadn't 'popped in' on Tuesday. Hope things are getting better and getting a take away tonight is DEFINITELY a great idea.

Anonymous said...

Glad your mentally better, hopefully physically you will feel better soon. Can't help that theres all this darn snow around! Just know you have many people wishing you well :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you'll go better very soon...I'm sure you will !!!
The best to do for the moment is to take care of yourself and to avoid to be too much tired.
Relaxation is a great help .
Kisses from France.

Anonymous said...

I sent you a very funny email from our friend chezzle, hope it cheers you up. I hope you feel better soon, the Tramadol a really good cos they work for me. You are in my prayers every day.

BIG HUGS
Orysia xxxxx