I've been tagged by Fiona (knitsknatsknots blogspot) so I have to find 5 things to tell you about myself. Hmmm. Now Fionas were funny so I'm trying to think of something other than Married, 3 kids etc;
1)On our wedding video one of my little bridesmaids trod in some dog poop whilst we were being photographed in the park! so there is a lovely recording of me in loud Manchester accent going 'Mind the doggy do-dah'! Then there is a shot of a horse and rider going behing us.
2)When I was a student nurse and lived in halls they decided to extend the nurses residence. It was built in a 'T' shape. There I was sat on the loo one day when I heard all these male voices and turned to find several workmen looking in the toilet window through the scaffolding above me!!!EEEKKK
3)I used to love cooking and wnet through phases of making jam, brewing wine and making my own novelty birthday cakes.
4) I love art and have painted since I was a child. I once had a picture displayed on a TV show as a kid (vision on for those who remember it). and I won an art competition with Kellogs cornflakes.
5) Oh yeah my 'talents' as a child once won me the weekly talent contest at Pontins Holiday camp! (we lived the high life when I was small!) Tap dancing. I won through to the regional finals and so we had a free weekend in Pontins Blackpool in October!!! freezing and wet. i didnt get through to the national finals though. Perhaps the thought of another weekend in a cold wintery Pontins put me off!!
So there are 5 facts about me. I'm going to tag-Leigh Vixx Tracey woolydoodles sockpixie
PHEW THATS DONE. HOPE THE LINKS WORK. i'M USELESS AT LINKING THINGS UP!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Gah Fiona beat me to it!! I was gonna tag you! And she's beaten you to tagging me too! hehe!
I had a similar toilet experience with the window cleaner... :(
Hahaha! These are great.
Don't worry, Cinders - I haven't got a clue how to do links.
Post a Comment