Thursday, 24 January 2008

Send in the Fire Brigade!!

FM
The gloom and threatening depression seems to have lifted thankfully. I'm feeling much brighter mentally. Physically is another matter! The pain patches are helping with the aching, but not the burning. I'm on fire. I dont know where to put myself at night so I've not been going to sleep till 3am ish. Send me a nice handsome fireman to put the fire out!!He, He!
funnily enough I'm feeling better because my neighbour who takes me to swimming has had an operation and cant go obviously. So I'm using a taxi. it gives me a sense of more independence. sounds silly but because I have to make the decision to go swimming myself and order the taxi I feel freer. I just hate relying on other people. Infact I've refused the care vouchers from Local authority as I want to be as independent as poss for as long as posible.
I was going to go out on my scooter this afternoon as the sun is out and do some errands, but last night the tumble dryer decided to suddenly make horrid grating noises so I've found an engineer to come this afternoon. bet he turns up at 5pm when its dark. Even though its freezing the sun is out and I'm itching to step outside. Ah well. The best laid plans as they say.

Knitting
The Stepping Stones jacket continues to grow. I've done 1 side of the front and started on the other side. I'll try and take piccies to make the blog more interesting.
I was going to pic up a sock and finish it and send them to my sis fro her birhtday, but I want to finish this jacket off. that 'll be a first for a long time. Sticking to one thing and finishing it. I usually have 4-5 on the go and alternate.


general
Theres not much to report. Josh is behaving -ish. Rachel has cooked alll the meals this week and done a beautiful job. I'm so grateful. Sam did say he was coming home this weekend, but change dhis mind.
a
short blog this week.

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Isn't it funny what makes us feel better?

I can't wait to see your stepping stones jacket!

Rachel sounds delightful!

Hoping you feel much better very soon!!