Monday, 16 June 2008

CINDERS KNITS ETSY IS UP AND RUNNING!!!!!!!

I'm soooo excited. I havnt blogged for ages, partly through being ill with the blasted FM. BUT mainly because I've been dying yarns. I adore dying yarns and built up quite a supply which I knew I'd never knit up, after all how many pairs of socks can I knit !!!! I know you're all going to tell me a girl can never have too much sock yarn!!!So I've been thinking of setting up an Etsy shop for a while , then my online pal Vixx set up a gorgeous one called WildFireFibres which seems to be proving succesful so I decided to follow suit.
I decided Etsy is an easy option as Its just a hobby. I dont expect to end up in the league if HipKnits and Fyberspates!!! And If I'm not too good I can leave it again until I feel able to dye more yarn.
You can find me Here- CIndersKnits-Etsy ANd!!!!! Ta, Da!!! I've already made a sale!!! I cant beleive it.
I have my last 3 skeins soaking in the sink and am off to dye them soon. Then I'm waiting for Mr Postie to bring me more supplies. Its soo exciting.
I havnt been doing alot of knitting. A few more rows of the Jaywalker socks and I started the lace border for my lace blouse. Its a 12 row repeat and is going to take ages to knit up and around the whole border of the jacket.

FM
On the FM front things eased up for a short while. I didnt feel as rough and was able to get up the stairs unaided which was a help. The lady who does my aromatherapy massages belongs to ym gym so she kindly offered to take me with the wheelchair which was wonderful and very kind of her. I managed 2 lenghts of the baby pool and a good soak in the hydrotherapy pool with all the jets.It was so good to go out as I'd not been to the gym for 6 weeks.
Of course it didnt last! Friday I had a funeral to go to, next doors dad, then I'd told Rachel we'd go to Manchester shopping for her holidays. I spent 4 hours on my scooter. I ws a bit knackered to say the least Saturday and yesterday. I spent yesterday setting up my Etsy shop so my eyes were boggled by the time I got off the computer. I've got more to add, but I'm to bog eyed at present so I'll post this and add bits as I need to.

8 comments:

Annie said...

Boo Hoo - can't get to your Etsy shop, the link isn't working for me

KatKnit said...

Congratulations on your Etsy sale and all the other activities since your last post.

Janiannie said...

Oh dear..not working for me either! Can't wait to have a peep...well done for being so enterprising!

Thanks for info about Jaywalker, had looked on Ravelry but obviously not carefully enough..will have another search.

Bearium said...

congrats on your new shop! I'm sorry but I think your link is broken (you can edit it btw)

Fiona Reynolds said...

Congrats on your shop! That is so cool.

Margaret said...

That lagoon colorway is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

The link is wrong bc the http is duplicated. Just delete the double http (theo ne with no: at the end).
Veruska

Kniterella said...

Hi You said you had a comp on your blog, ooo er am I too late???

I really enjoy your blog its very entertaining and makes me laff so much, your so funny congrats on your new er ;job', hope you get a few bob from it, enough to get some more yarn eh???